Steyning Town are delighted to announce the dates for the clubs summer tournament to be held over the month of June 2022 on our 3G pitch. This years tournament will combine the success of last years Women’s event plus include a mixture of Girls age groups alongside the usual U7 to U16 Boys teams. We look forward to welcoming you to the club.
The tournament will take place on our 3G Pitch at Steyning Town CFC, The Birchwood Ground, Shooting Field, Steyning, BN44 3RQ. On site, we have our Clubhouse with Fully Licensed Bar, Bar-B-Q, Ice Creams, Bouncy Castle, Snack Stand, Dugout Burger Shack serving hold/cold food & drink and DE Photos will be there again to capture your memories of the day.
Once a place has been secured, you will receive an email with a copy of the approved footwear guide, tournament rules and a team entry form to print off and bring on the day. This should be handed in at registration on the day which will be 30 minutes before the stated KO time.
Age groups will be from the start of the current 2021/22 Season.
U7 & U8 teams will be 2 x non-competitive leagues (no semi-finals/finals), with all players receiving a medal. U9 and above will compete for a winner’s trophy, with individual winners and runners-up awards. Age groups and kick off times will be as follows:
- Saturday 4th – U7, 9:30am KO. U12, 2pm KO
- Sunday 5th – U8, 9:30am KO. Women, 2pm KO
- Saturday 11th – U9, 9:30am KO. U15, 2:30pm KO
- Sunday 12th – U16, 9:30am KO. U11, 2:30pm KO
- Saturday 18th – U10, 9:30am KO. U14, 2:30pm KO
- Sunday 19th – U14 Girls, 9:30am KO. U13 Girls, 2:30pm KO
- Saturday 25th – U10 Girls, 9:30am KO. U11 Girls, 2:30pm KO
- Sunday 26th – U13 Plate 9:30am KO U13 Cup, 2:30pm KO.
Team entry is £50. 16 x teams per session, so more group games. U13’s and U14’s will be running Cup and Plate tournaments.
Format will be:
- 5 a-side for U7, U8, U15, U16 and Women
- 6 a-side for U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14
- Maximum squad size for all age groups will be 8 players
- Fully Qualified Referees for every age group & match.
Places will go quick! If you would like to enter, then please email Cov on email@example.com
STCFC Tournament Co-Ordinator
Cov: 07766 521031