Steyning Town Community Football Club is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When your child signs for the club, we need to know your details. This allows us to collect information for Health & Safety, FA registration, medical emergencies and our promise to fulfill the football need in the community. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for these purposes.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If requested we will remove all information we store about you on our servers.
- We will by remove your information from our servers once your child leaves Steyning Town Community Football Club on the 30th September of the following season. If your child re-signs after the 30th September the following season, all information will need to be re-input
- Information we store on our UK based servers is held securely using common standards.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by emailing email@example.com