Play your best. Be your best.
Make sure you and everyone around you has a good time on and off the pitch.
When playing football I will:
- Always play my best for the benefit of the team.
- Play fairly and be friendly
- Play by the rules and respect the Referee
- Shake hands with the other team – win or lose
- Listen carefully to what my coach tells me
- Understand that a coach has to do what’s best for the team
- Talk to someone I trust or the Club Welfare Officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club
- Encourage my team mates
- Respect the facilities home and away
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, I may:
- Be asked to apologise to whoever I’ve upset.
- Receive a formal warning
- Be dropped, substituted or suspended from training