Steyning Town are looking for an experienced Level 2 coach (or above) to support their Under 18 set up for the coming season.
The club has a thriving under 18 section and will be running 4 under 18 sides for the coming season. Two in the SCFL U18s section and two in the Mid Sussex U18 league.
We have an interesting opportunity for an high quality,experienced coach to work with the managers and coaches for each U18 team on an advisory basis. This could suit someone struggling to commit to matchdays every weekend as the main focus will be on training nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Broadly the role would involve the following:-
- Running and planning hands on selective training sessions for any of the U18 sides as required
- Advising and mentoring our U18 teams coaches and managers
- Help our existing coaches plan and run improved sessions and help deliver these
- Reviewing and advising on coaching sessions
- Watching selective matches and feedback to managers on areas of improvement and plans to deliver this
- Work with Senior squad to advise on players able to step up to Senior football
- Covering managerial / coaches absenteeism on match days for the U18 teams if needed
- Looking at ways to improve coaching and performance across the U18 section
- Advising committee on ways to improve U18 set up
Applications initially to club chairman Richard Woodbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org